The Thirty Fourth AGM - 2019
Wednesday 15 May 2018
26 Sinclair Avenue, Glen Iris
• To receive apologies and proxies [Proxy forms available at the Office]
• To confirm Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
• To receive the Annual Report for 2018
• To receive the Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31/12/2018
• To elect Office Bearers and Committee Members for the next 12 months
• To appoint an Auditor for the year ending 31 December 2019
• To approve Subscription Fees for 2020
• To consider other business of which notice has been given in accordance with the Rules.
* Complete copies of the Rules of Association are available on the Forms and Downloads page
All Executive and Committee positions will be declared vacant. Nomination and proxy forms (both available from the Office) must be deposited with the Secretary not less than 7 days (in the case of nominations) and not less than 24 hours (in the case of proxies) prior to the time for the commencement of the Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting will be followed by a presentation by Phillip Storer, CEO, City of Boroondara who will speak on aspects of the council's "age friendly" strategy.
Phillip Storer, CEO, City of Boroondara
Image: City of Boroondara
The City of Boroondara is a member of the World Health Organisation Global Network of Age-friendly Cities and Communities. As part of this network, Council is continuously assessing and improving age-friendliness in the City primarily through the Creating an Age-friendly
Boroondara Strategy 2014-19 (CAFB), which was endorsed by Council in 2014.
A light lunch will be provided for those who notify the Office before Wednesday 9 May of their intention to attend. Pre-booking is essential for catering purposes.
Nominations for Committee: click here
Proxy Form: click here
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR NAME BADGE