The Thirty Fourth AGM - 2019
Wednesday 15 May 2018
26 Sinclair Avenue, Glen Iris
• To receive apologies and proxies [Proxy forms available at the Office]
• To confirm Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
• To receive the Annual Report for 2018
• To receive the Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31/12/2018
• To elect Office Bearers and Committee Members for the next 12 months
• To appoint an Auditor for the year ending 31 December 2019
• To approve Subscription Fees for 2020
• To consider other business of which notice has been given in accordance with the Rules.
* Complete copies of the Rules of Association are available on the Forms and Downloads page
All Executive and Committee positions were declared vacant.
The following members were duly elected;
Position Name President Irving Miller Vice-President Stefanie Sowerby Secretary Bruce Lancashire Treasurer Frank Egan Orchestra Manager Ruth Muir Members: Meg Adams David Bennett Stuart Cleland Norm Fary Nathan Feld Judy Hamann Peter Hardham Ian McKenzie Sue Waller
The Annual General Meeting was followed by a presentation by Phillip Storer, CEO, City of Boroondara who spoke on a number of aspects of the council's role in delivering community services. He invited questions and provoked some very interesting discussions on matters of concern to members.
Phillip Storer, CEO, City of Boroondara
Image: City of Boroondara